Acupuncture/Chinese Herbal Medicine/Nutrition Therapy
Dr. Tierra Hardin, DOM, LAc, ADS
An integrative practice, focusing on patient-centered care, where the practitioners and the patients work together on the path to restoring optimal health.
Treats Respiratory Issues, Women's Health, Autoimmune Disorders, Digestive Issues, Men's Health, Neurological Disorders, Pain Management and Mental Health
Offers Virtual Visits (Telemedicine) for Intro Consultation ($50)Schedule Appointment
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture treatment helps to relieve or alleviate symptoms and signs of many health problems; Initial visits generally last from 30 to 90 minutes
- Cupping Therapy: Cupping helps jumpstart the body’s natural healing process by increasing blood flow within the treatment area. This has the effect of speeding up the healing process and soothing sore joints and muscles.
- Moxibustion: The purpose of moxibustion, is to strengthen the blood, stimulate the flow of qi, and maintain general health; can treat arthritis, hot flashes, pain, gynecological issues, migraines, migraines/headaches, and more
- Chinese Herbal Medicine: Supports healing processes, Activates natural self-healing abilities, Decreases stress and anxiety, Rebalances inner systems, Relieves pain, Improves vital organ health, Strengthens and tonifies the body, Addresses the root of acute or chronic conditions
- Nutrition Therapy: We consider every aspect of one’s health, lifestyle, and diet when providing nutrition recommendations, whether you’re trying to lose weight, manage a chronic disease, or are interested in improving your overall health and well-being
- Cosmetic Acupuncture: A non-invasive and injection free facial rejuvenation that requires no downtime; It is gentle and a holistic approach to combat the signs of aging with no chemicals.
- Facials: Our facials are gentle and a holistic approach to combat the signs of aging with no chemicals and provide overall health to your skin.
- Carefirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
7307 Baltimore Avenue, Suite 208
College Park, MD 20740